Usually ships in 2-3 days
American 10 oz. 72% cotton, 28% elastrell black/black denim,
lightly washed to a soft black finish.
11" rise / 18.5" knee / 17.5" bottom / 35" inseam
Care: Turn inside out, machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Agave exists to design and produce the best tailored, most
beautiful, and highest quality denim blue jeans authentically sewn
and hand finished in California. Agave uses only beautiful ring
spun denims from Japan. All finishes are hand applied, and the
Agave fit is relaxed with a natural-waist medium front rise. Every
possible quality detail has been included: clean finished
tailoring, ring spun cotton, scorpion logo stamped nails and tacks,
double-faced fly piece, heavyweight pocketing, single needle
tailoring, and chain-stitched bottom hems.
- Authentic Busted Outseams using Flat lock seams are the finest
in tailoring and the most comfortable to wear;
- Authentic Chain-Stitch Bottom Hem creates abrasion due to
- Bar Tacks through four layers of fabric in crotch and two
layers on hips provide the finest reinforcement in the weakest
areas of jeans;
- Fused Belt Loops are the cleanest in tailoring with no fraying
- Double-Faced Fly Piece is the ultimate in a finished premium
- 5.2 oz. Pocket Bags are deep and roomy;
- Taped pockets increases durability in a well used area of a
- Reinforced Back Pockets for your wallet, cell phone, or chew
- Rise: 11"
- Knee: 19"
- Bottom: 19"
We offer free hemming on all original retail-price Agave Denimsmith jeans. Please allow at least 3-4 days for finishing, and be forewarned that finished jeans cannot
be returned. If you suspect you may need to return or exchange them, it is best to order them unfinished. Click here
for details on how to save enough on un-finished jeans to pay for local tailoring.