At a Sotheby's auction in 1998, the wonderful loungewear maker Derek Rose acquired the late Duke of Windsor Edward VIII's oft-worn dressing gown. Soon after, the designer introduced a limited edition interpretation that was regarded far and wide as luxury garment incarnate.
Now, Derek Rose has launched a full line of pajamas and robes fashioned in the same vein. With exclusive patterns and beautiful materials, this wonderful desinger has created the collections crowning achievment: The Cashmere Robe.
Made in navy or camel colored worsted spun cashmere and lined with silk, these handsome Robes will make staying in a stylish affair.
- All products from Derek Rose
- All Best of the Best
- All 7th Anniversary Gifts (Wool or Copper)
- Wall Street > Threads > Threads
- Derek Rose > Robes
- Clothing > Sleep & Lounge Wear > Robes
- Clothing > Sleep & Lounge Wear > Smoking Jackets