This classic El Casco Ink Pot is perfect for the caligraphy aficionado in your life. While some might choose to go retro and use the feathered quill to dip, most Modern Gentlemen will settle on being considered Old School and use one of today's self-filling fountain pens. Frankly, if you use one of these traditional writing accessories, we like you already. You're our kind of guy.
El Casco was founded in Eibar, Spain, back in 1920 when two gentlemen named Juan set out to make fine revolvers. Somehow, somewhere, things got lost in translation and today El Casco ("The Helmet") designs and manufactures the world's finest desk accessories. Truth be told, when the Depression of 1929 diminished the market for impressive pistols, El Casco began to diversify their offerings by adding well-crafted stationary articles to their arsenal.
Focusing on superior materials, interchangeable pieces and using rivets for assembly, El Casco's designs allow for decades of use. Now in the 21st Century, El Casco is guided by five families whose dedication to enhancing their products' performance and presentation is unrivaled the world over. Experience Tradition and Quality Since 1920.
|Dimensions:||2 1/2" x 2 3/8" diameter|
- All products from El Casco
- All 11th Anniversary Gifts (Steel)
- All 50th Anniversary Gifts (Gold)
- Gift Ideas > Bespoke Stationery
- Gift Ideas > El Casco Desk Accessories
- Old School > Accessories
- Professor > Accoutrements
- El Casco > Desk Accessories
- Corporate Gifts > Desk Accessories
- Accessories > Pens & Stationery > Writing Accessories
- For the Home > Home Office > Metal Desk Accessories