When we first saw these pencil sharpeners, we considered giving up the website business and drawing our catalog in pencil - just so we'd have an excuse to use them as much as possible. Along with the Staplers, the Pencil Sharpeners are signature pieces from El Casco. These are not only beautiful and functional, they are wonderful conversation pieces.
See On The Fly's Founder & CEO, Ami Arad, show off the power of the suction base...
El Casco was founded in Eibar, Spain, back in 1920 when two gentlemen named Juan set out to make fine revolvers. Somehow, somewhere, things got lost in translation and today El Casco ("The Helmet") designs and manufactures the world's finest desk accessories. Truth be told, when the Depression of 1929 diminished the market for impressive pistols, El Casco began to diversify their offerings by adding well-crafted stationary articles to their arsenal.
Focusing on superior materials, interchangeable pieces and using rivets for assembly, El Casco's designs allow for decades of use. Now in the 21st Century, El Casco is guided by five families whose dedication to enhancing their products' performance and presentation is unrivaled the world over. Experience Tradition and Quality Since 1920.
- All products from El Casco
- All 11th Anniversary Gifts (Steel)
- All 50th Anniversary Gifts (Gold)
- All Incredibly Well-Engineered Products
- Gift Ideas > El Casco Desk Accessories
- El Casco > Pencil Sharpeners
- Corporate Gifts > Desk Accessories
- Accessories > Pens & Stationery > Pencils
- Accessories > Pens & Stationery > Writing Accessories
- For the Home > Home Office > Metal Desk Accessories