About Margo Petitti Scarves
A graduate of Cornell and RISD, Margo began making her trademark patchwork scarves after she happened upon a small men's shop that was discarding old fabric swatches. She found those old bits of wool, cashmere, and silk to be the perfect material for fashioning a patchwork scarf. Margo's scarves have since grown in popularity, while the original character remains: hand made, uniquely designed pieces crafted from all natural fabrics. The wide variation in swatch color, texture and pattern allows her to design a range of scarves, each with their own, matchless look. Small batch production also means you'll probably never see another person wearing the same Margo Petitti scarf as you.
All scarves are made in the US (Providence, Rhode Island, to be specific).
- All products from Margo Petitti
- All RiskRewardSale
- Margo Petitti > Margo Petitti
- Accessories > Scarves, Gloves & Hats > Scarves > All Scarves
- Accessories > Scarves, Gloves & Hats > Scarves > Patterned Scarves
- Accessories > Scarves, Gloves & Hats > Scarves > Wool Scarves