The word grotto literally means "a small cave or cavern". So it's unlikely that Michael Toschi is naming this slipper after it's literal definition. Perhaps the inspiration for the name came from it's first owner - Hugh Hefner - whose Grotto with a capital G is probably the most famous in the world. While we may not spend every day in pyjamas canoodling around a Mansion of beautiful bunnies, these slippers help send us into the daydream that we do.
The Grotto is made of a combination of Italian calfskin and suede, and is lined with an ultra-supple shearling. For the Playboy in all of us.
- All products from Michael Toschi
- All Michael Toschi Spring 2006
- All 3rd Anniversary Gifts (Leather)
- Clothing > Shoes > Made in Italy
- Clothing > Shoes > Slippers & Sandals
- Clothing > Sleep & Lounge Wear > Slippers