A sock is a sock, right? That has probably been true since the dawn of time. You have your run-of-the-mill dress socks, you have a couple folks that have tried luxury socks (made of cashmere because why the heck not!), and you have athletic socks which are often the only ones that last any period of time despite your overgrown toenails. Enter Michael Toschi who relentlessly targets menswear products that could use performance AND luxury. He's done it with shoes. He's done it with belts. And now he's done it with socks.
The S1 is a fully-shaped, fitted sock made from 60% micro-modale, a yarn that remains soft and silky and true to color even after numerous washings. The remaining 40% is a blend of cotton (20%), Polyammide (15%), and Elastam (5%). The sock has a webbed weave on the part of the sock that covers the top of your foot so that it can breathe. It is also elasticized (is that a word?) at the ankle and just below the knee (these are over-the-calf socks) so that you're not readjusting them all day long. Long story short, you've never seen so much design go into a sock before.
The Toschi S1 sock has become one of our Best Sellers by Unit in the few months that it has been available, and we have at least one customer that has told us he has pulled a dirty Toschi sock out of his laundry hamper rather than wear a non-Toschi sock. And this is from a guy that owns -- we are not kidding -- 20+ pairs of Toschi socks already.
Sock sizing: Small 6.5 - 8, Medium 8.5 - 10, Large 10.5 - 12, X-Large 13 - 16
- All products from Michael Toschi
- All Products that will Change Your Life
- All Best of the Best
- All Top 20 Sellers
- All Stocking Stuffers
- All Incredibly Well-Engineered Products
- Wall Street > Threads
- Michael Toschi > Apparel & Outerwear
- Clothing > Socks & Underwear > Dress Socks