2012 is the Year of the Dragon, and these cufflinks are a fashionable way to pay homage to the year. Sterling Silver Chinese Dragons set with rubies in Robin Rotenier's new Antique Black Rhodium finish. The backing represents Flames.
Robin Rotenier cufflinks are sophisticated and whimsical, enabling the owner to display his personal passion for everything from golf to dirt biking to big game hunting. Each of the 400+ models was hand-carved by Robin Rotenier himself. Most every cufflinks shown here is made of sterling silver and plated in rhodium.However, any cufflink can also be plated in 18k rose gold,18 gold, or blachk rhodium. To see examples of those finishes, check out the Skull Cufflinks or Button Hole Cufflinks.
Because all of Robin Rotenier's cufflinks & men's jewelry pieces are made by hand, we can offer the option of customization. Custom designs can be made and precious stones can be added to some designs. Some examples: garnets can be put in as eyes on the Skull Cufflinks, a green peridot (olive) or citrine (lemon twist) can be placed the Martini Glass Cufflinks, and black spinels can be used as the eyes of the Piggyhead Cufflinks. Please email us if you're interested in any of these options.
- All products from Robin Rotenier
- Robin Rotenier > International
- Robin Rotenier > Shapes & Symbols
- Accessories > Cufflinks, Tie Bars, Studs > Cufflinks > Gemstone
- Accessories > Cufflinks, Tie Bars, Studs > Cufflinks > Novelty > Holiday Themes
- Accessories > Cufflinks, Tie Bars, Studs > Cufflinks > Novelty > Shapes & Symbols